Twins Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
As of September 30, the Minnesota Twins (86-74) have the eighth-highest odds in Major League Baseball to win the World Series at +1800, putting them in the top half of the majors.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Twins MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+1800||8th||(+1800, bet $100 to win $1800)|
Think the Twins can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins Standings Information
In the AL Central, the Twins are in first place, 10.0 games in front of the Guardians.
|4||Chicago White Sox||25|
|5||Kansas City Royals||31|
Twins Team Stats
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 9.6 K/9, the first-best in MLB.
- Minnesota's 3.87 team ERA ranks sixth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Twins have a 49-19 record this season in games when they belt at least two home runs.
- Minnesota has collected at least five extra-base hits in 42 games this season, and has gone 33-9 in those contests.
- The Twins have gone 49-29 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Minnesota has gone 62-22 in games this season when giving up three or fewer earned runs.
Twins Next Game Information
Twins Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Jose Miranda||+25000||-||-||.211/.263/.303 3 HR 13 RBI|
|Jorge Polanco||+25000||-||-||.255/.335/.454 14 HR 48 RBI|
|Pablo Lopez||-||+25000||-||11-8 3.71 ERA 10.9 K/9|
|Sonny Gray||-||+2500||-||8-8 2.74 ERA 9.0 K/9|
|Kenta Maeda||-||+20000||-||6-8 4.23 ERA 10.1 K/9|
|Tyler Mahle||-||+20000||-||1-2 3.16 ERA 9.8 K/9|
Twins' Top Players
- Max Kepler, the team's top hitter this season, is batting .259 with a .332 OBP, 23 home runs, 70 runs scored, and 63 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- This season, Willi Castro has put up a .748 OPS, hitting .256/.335/.413 with 18 doubles, nine home runs, 31 walks and 34 RBI. He has also swiped 31 bases.
- At the plate, Edouard Julien is batting .255/.374/.442 with 15 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs, 63 walks and 33 RBI.
- Jorge Polanco owns a .789 OPS this year, as he has hit .255/.335/.454 with 18 doubles, 14 home runs, 36 walks and 34 RBI. He has also pilfered four bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.